I had a user who reported he would connect to his system at work and the session would go “wonky” with rendering issues.

Going through basic troubleshooting steps did not produce any interesting messages or errors.

Reviewing the Net, I did find a couple Xenapp articles mentioning the same issue and reported there was a fix (KB4039884) to address the rendering problem.  However, I read it was quickly pulled.

Researching a little more; I found that it had been re-released as part of a roll-up.  I went through a couple “replaced by” and found the November roll-up was the latest (at the time I had the issue).  I installed it on my master image (using PVS) and all was good!

Advertisements